MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1987, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a GREAT corporate culture, and we are committed to providing the very best to our clients and employees.
The Office of the U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator and Health Diplomacy (S/GAC) is responsible for implementing the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) – the U.S. Government initiative launched in 2003 focused on saving and improving the lives of those suffering from HIV/AIDS around the world. PEPFAR is focused on achieving an AIDS-free generation and is the largest commitment made by any nation to combat a single disease globally, operating in nearly 60 countries through bilateral and regional programs. Additional information about S/GAC and PEPFAR is available at www.pepfar.gov.
MSAG is seeking a SharePoint Specialist to serve as a subject matter expert and resource on end-user SharePoint functionality and applicability to support knowledge sharing, collaboration, and workflow for S/GAC intranet sites.
This position in 100% on-site
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining the official Website of the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR); planning, creation, configuration, customization, checks, and remedy of issues related to SharePoint Sites and user requirements.
- Responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to S/GAC specifications, building scalable web applications, writing, and modifying code, debugging software.
- Serves as S/GAC lead for maintaining the optimal SharePoint site design(s) for customer's document-sharing requirements.
- Assist with the end-user training, to include building training documents, and interact with customers to provide guidance with SharePoint related tasks.
- Promote user adoption through user and site manager training, consultation, and support of existing SharePoint functionality.
- Set up content architecture in current and new site structures, with emphasis on end-users being able to maintain their content themselves.
- Design and develop custom SharePoint sites, pages, libraries, lists, views, workflows, and scripts.
- Perform SharePoint user management and group management.
- Create and modify the PEPFAR site templates, to include the development of custom Style Sheets.
- Responsible for process implementation and the improvement of new functionality of SharePoint systems to meet S/GAC specification.
- Associate degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business Administration or certifications in Information Technology appropriate to the work of the position or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to obtain a MRPT clearance is required.