Location: San Antonio, TX
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
MSAG is seeking a Journeyman Engineer to support our client.
- The candidate will provide weekly activity reports and quad charts.
- The Candidate shall check the status of the Task Management Tool (TMT) daily and notify the Government when there is a Tasker that needs review, concurrence, or other action by the client Regulatory Media Managers or the West Region Branch Chiefs.
- The Candidate will assist the client Government Purchase Card (GPC) holder to perform research and product evaluation to obtain office supplies and equipment needed by the office that is appropriate to purchase IAW the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), Program and any client Business Rules.
- The Candidate shall attend client Staff and other similar Meetings and produce draft meeting minutes to be provided to the West Region Branch Chief.
- The Candidate shall accomplish official mail training at their own expense Military Postal Service (MPS) to prepare and pick-up official mail.
- The Candidate shall assist in records management and will assist the client with the preparation of responses to up to 50 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests per year.
- The candidate shall consolidate inputs for client summaries and submit the documents to the West Region Chiefs for approval, monthly.
- The candidate shall perform workflow management and will coordinate as appropriate with other personnel to resolve taskings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in Environmental, Industrial, Chemical or Health and Safety Engineering from an accredited university
- Three (3) to ten (10) years of experience with a bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Environmental, Industrial, Chemical or Health and Safety Engineering from an accredited university and have at least three (3) years of experience performing Engineering duties related to Military mission and operations.
- Knowledge of prioritizing impacts in legislation for DoD missions.
- Knowledge of State Legislatures and how to search in StateScape or another legislative program
- Knowledge of how legislation and regulations could impact the DoD
All staff employees are eligible for paid company benefits, paid time off, sick leave and federal /national holiday pay.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should apply to the position via our career portal at http://msag.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10738780
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a GREAT corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented. Find our company reviews on glassdoor.com at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/MSAG-Reviews-E812411.htm