Location: Quantico, VA
Must have an active Secret Clearance
MSAG is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator/SharePoint Developer to support our client.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree can be substituted with 4 yrs. additional experience.
- Master’s degree can be substituted with a Bachelors + 2 yrs. additional experience OR Associates + 6 yrs. additional experience OR no degree + 8 years of additional experience.
- Experience developing, implementing, and managing enterprise-level SharePoint environment. Experience monitoring and maintaining SharePoint Servers.
- Experience implementing 508 compliance requirements.
- Familiarity with DISA STIGs.
- Experience designing and implementing workflows into SharePoint environment.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint and experience implementing and managing SharePoint sites.
- Security+, MCSA, MS exam/cert
- IAT Level II or higher certification, ITIL Foundations certification, Microsoft Certification Professional (MCP)
*Position is contingent upon contract award
All staff employees are eligible for paid company benefits, paid time off, sick leave and federal /national holiday pay.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should apply to the position via our career portal at http://msag.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10738780
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a GREAT corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented. Find our company reviews on glassdoor.com at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/MSAG-Reviews-E812411.htm