Location: Quantico, VA
Must have an active Secret clearance
MSAG is seeking a Mid-level Systems Administrator familiar with DoD Security policies to support our client.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Experience managing enterprise-level Active Directory (AD), PKI, and Domain Management systems.
- Experience implementing and managing HBSS, SCVMM, SharePoint, SCCM, and Microsoft SQL.
- Experience Implementing and managing VoIP solutions. Familiarity with DoD, Navy, and USMC security policies and DISA STIGs
- Bachelor’s degree or
- Master’s Degree can be substituted with a Bachelors + 2 yrs. additional experience OR Associates + 6 yrs additional experience OR no degree + 8 years of additional experience.
- IAT Level II or higher certification, ITIL Foundations certification, Microsoft Certification Professional (MCP)
*Position is contingent upon contract award
All staff employees are eligible for paid company benefits, paid time off, sick leave and federal /national holiday pay.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should apply to the position via our career portal at http://msag.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10738780
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a GREAT corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented. Find our company reviews on glassdoor.com at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/MSAG-Reviews-E812411.htm