Location: Washington, DC
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
- The Candidate must provide administrative support to CLIENT supervisors, managers, and employees in supporting the office's functions, which may include support in the following Tasks. The Candidate must apply established rules, policies and procedures in carrying out all administrative and/or non-technical functions, including:
- Provide office support and prepare documentation using various data systems and/or software including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access), time entry system (i.e., CASTLE), government travel system (currently E2 Solutions), and other document management and data management systems as directed (PRISM).
- Receive, review, modify, update, track and distribute internal and external correspondence and other actions throughout their lifecycle.
- Provide logistics support (i.e., meetings, teleconferences, etc.) and phone management to include answering phones and addressing general inquires in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain office files, records and logs showing the status of actions and correspondence. Ensure that routed document packets include all required documents and that all documents are signed, approved and/or reviewed. Perform file maintenance assuming responsibility for the accuracy of the filing.
- Provide editorial support through various forms of correspondence, as required by the COR. Proof-read and provide edits to include reviewing documentation for clarity, spelling, punctuation, grammar and content.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the office's functions to be able to coordinate the work of the office with the work of other offices, such as Office of Chief Counsel (AGC), Office of Government and Industry Affairs (AGI), Office of Policy, International Affairs and Environment (APL), etc.
- Provide office management to include calendar maintenance and scheduling appointments for the team and/or management.
- Supply management to include ordering and tracking supply levels, compiling requests from team for office supplies, etc.
- Retain information on licensing agreements, SLAs, etc. Information must be current and stored at FAA Headquarters (HQ), CLIENT.
- Monitor compliance with licensing agreements.
- Provide logistics administrative support for converting historical documents into electronic into a searchable format, for importation into a CLIENT’s digital archival system. Additionally, provide support to ensure that CLIENT’s content meets criteria for content accessibility, preservation of information, re-usability, validation, and tracking as defined by the COR.
- Provide support to CLIENT’s supervisors, managers, and administrative staff in managing the office's administrative functions. This support may include several of the following administrative areas: fiscal, human resource management, travel management, information systems, contract administration, office management, property, supply management, analysis support, logistics/phones management, building management, and assistance with FAA procurement activities.
Experience 3-5 years
Previous FAA experience
Secret clearance desirable
All staff employees are eligible for paid company benefits, paid time off, sick leave and federal /national holiday pay.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should apply to the position via our career portal at http://msag.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10738780
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a GREAT corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented. Find our company reviews on glassdoor.com at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/MSAG-Reviews-E812411.htm