US Citizenship and DoD government security clearance NACI/Public Trust
Albuquerque area and the Las Cruces area (NM)
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing subject matter expertise and technology solutions for government and commercial clients since 1988. We have a rich history of working with clients to understand their business problems and leverage our technical expertise and knowledge to deliver solutions that improve their business performance.
MSAG is seeking a Customer Service Representative to support the New Mexico Army National Guard (NMARNG) within the Recruiting and Retention Battalion (RRBN). The candidate will contact leads via telephone, text message, or email to influence leads and others towards the goals of the marketing campaign. Face-to-Face engagements may also be required. Customer Service Representatives will also be expected to accompany Recruiters to various recruiting events, visits, and presentations including, but not limited to, school presentations, job fairs, and recruiting kiosks. Also responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical functions including, but not limited to, managing calendars, organizing meetings, scheduling meetings, and event planning.
- Generating reports using various MS Office applications.
- Providing support for multiple projects and departments.
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports.
- Preparing written correspondence.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable mode of transportation.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Know how to use the MS Office suite (Excel, Power Point, and Word).
- Possess the ability to multi-task.
- Possess the desire to advance and grow within an organization.
- Fluent bilingual applicants (English and Spanish) preferred.
- Current members of the NMARNG strongly preferred.
*Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award
All staff employees are eligible for paid company benefits, paid time off, sick leave and federal /national holiday pay.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should apply to the position via our career portal at http://msag.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10738780