US Citizenship and DoD government security clearance NACI/Public Trust
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing subject matter expertise and technology solutions for government and commercial clients since 1988. We have a rich history of working with clients to understand their business problems and leverage our technical expertise and knowledge to deliver solutions that improve their business performance.
MSAG is seeking a Multimedia Marketing Specialist to support the New Mexico Army National Guard (NMARNG) within the Recruiting and Retention Battalion (RRBN). The candidate will establish and maintain a profile on various social media platforms to market and advertise NMARNG recruiting and retention efforts. This service requires a strong understanding of social media platforms, graphic design, marketing and advertising, and public relations.
- Developing original graphic designs or marketing concepts and creating designs or finished graphics for both print media (e.g. brochures, advertising, posters, invitations, stationery, reports, displays) and digital media (e.g. website graphic elements, emails, display screens, advertising, videos).
- Coordinating, maintaining, and tracking design, approval, proofreading, and production processes and schedules for design or marketing projects.
- Tracking project deliverables through various approval processes, gathering necessary information in order to complete project deliverables in a timely manner, and coordinating the flow of project information between members of the NMARNG RRBN or affiliate entities.
- Developing production-ready artwork for print and digital applications, as well as troubleshooting production issues.
- Assisting with maintaining brand and graphics standards and developing and implementing of the NMARNG brand identity and associated graphics standards.
- Creating and maintaining digital designs, graphics, and related content on NMARNG RRBN and affiliate websites, to include the New Mexico Military Museum website.
- Developing new content views, wireframes, page designs, and concepts for continued website development.
- Making recommendations to Government or other contract personnel concerning graphic design and marketing technical specifications.
- Working closely with print or Internet vendors or other outside design vendors to implement NMARNG graphics in contracted marketing or media.
- Coordinating the collection of media production invoices and ensuring accuracy.
- Conducting photography, videography, and digital editing of NMARNG events.
- Effectively communicating ideas and processes verbally and in writing.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining a list of all ongoing projects.
- Producing graphics and art to be used on NMARNG promotional material using Adobe CC Creative Suite or similar software.
- Updating the NMARNG Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Google+, and LinkedIn accounts, as well as other NMARNG social media accounts on other platforms.
- Responding to social media messages and referring contacts to Recruiters based on ZIP code and school assignments, or other factors as the RRBN may direct.
- Making recommendations to NMARNG RRBN personnel concerning marketing strategy or implementation.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism, or a related field, or four (4) years of relevant professional experience in these fields.
- Experience in event promotion, social media management, or public affairs.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier, or similar graphic design and video editing software.
- Over two years of experience in graphic design, marketing, photography, or video editing. Some experience in all of these areas preferred.
- Working knowledge of establishing and operating these social media platforms: Instagram, Snap Chat, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
*Position Contingent Upon Contract Award
All staff employees are eligible for paid company benefits, paid time off, sick leave and federal /national holiday pay.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should apply to the position via our career portal at http://msag.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10738780