The Test Manager is responsible for testing all potential releases/service release packages/changes and report findings to the change board. The test manager is responsible for the test environment and the underlying test processes.
It is required that the Test Manager have the experience, qualifications and certifications listed below:
• An IAM (IAM) Level II Certification.
• Experience testing changes and reporting results for service and systems similar requirements in the RFQ.
• ITIL Intermediate Level Certified. Please state related exam/exams.
• Relevant MCSE certification. Please state exam/exams.
• Microsoft (MS) SCCM certified.
• Certified Windows Security Administrator.
• ISTQB Foundation Level Certification. Please state relevant exam/exams.
It is desirable that the Test Manager has the following experience, qualifications and certifications:
• Experience testing changes and reporting results for a Government agency for similar services as required in the RFQ.
• Experience managing a test program in a DevOps environment.
• ISTQB Advance or Expert Level Certification. Please state relevant exam/exams.
• A relevant educational degree.
• Experience in Human-centered or User-centered design in terms of testing.
• Experience developing a test environment and/or maturing test environments.