MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing subject matter expertise and technology solutions for government and commercial clients since 1988. We have a rich history of working with clients to understand their business problems and leverage our technical expertise and knowledge to deliver solutions that improve their business performance.
The Research and Development Directorate of the Defense Health Agency (DHA), J-9 delivers value to the military and Veteran communities by shepherding innovative materiel and knowledge products from concept through final product development into the hands of providers and warfighters. The Hearing Center of Excellence (HCE) fosters and promotes the prevention, diagnosis, mitigation, treatment, rehabilitation and research of hearing loss and auditory injury. MSAG is seeking an Executive Assistant provides executive support to the HCE Chief of Staff.
San Antonio, TX
US Citizen and ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide executive-level administrative management support to assist in managing calendars, communicating priority tasks, monitoring suspense dates for tasks requiring action.
- Coordinate with other offices as necessary.
- Monitor completion of actions and tasks, requesting information or content on behalf of leadership where appropriate.
- Assist with identification of high priority tasks and other pertinent action items during meetings and/or via recurring reports.
- Prepare travel documentation, reservations, and itineraries for foreign and domestic travel.
- Support administrative activities including the introduction of new staff to guidelines and policies.
- Provides support for special tasks/studies as requested.
- Review, analyze and take appropriate action on all e-mail and voicemail on behalf of leadership.
- Prepare and edit technical or general documentation using various software packages such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Windows.
- Support various data base entry requirements, take and disseminate meeting minutes, maintain staff training files, proof reading of memorandums, response packages and other documents as needed. Perform basic document formatting.
- Prepare read-ahead materials for scheduled meetings.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
- Transcribe documents, perform data entry, prepare and edit management support documentation, basic data descriptive or trend charts using software such as Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ensure that critical administrative customer service actions occur.
- Perform a variety of support services such as property accountability, visitor access control, answering telephones, receptionist, ordering and receiving office supplies and equipment, editing or maintaining technical, cost tracking, programmatic and administrative documentation and references, preparing travel documentation and coordinating travel arrangements, operation of reproduction equipment to produce large volumes of documents, courier service and mail service, etc.
- Schedule meetings via Microsoft Outlook, reserve meeting locations, place signage as needed, post schedules, assist with organizing events and visits, escort visitors, help orient new staff, assist with travel arrangements and travel claims, provide file and records management, handle parking space reservations, proof and draft documents, monitor and replenish department supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines.
- Ability and eagerness to learn duties and electronic systems.
- Team player mentality.
All staff employees are eligible for paid company benefits, paid time off, sick leave and federal /national holiday pay.
- Experience and knowledge of DOD and other government agencies.
- Experience supporting senior level executives.
- Understanding of military culture, rankings, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should apply to the position via our career portal at http://msag.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10738780
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a GREAT corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented. Find our company reviews on glassdoor.com at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/MSAG-Reviews-E812411.htm