MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOB) providing subject matter expertise and technology solutions for government and commercial clients since 1988. We have a rich history of working with clients to understand their business problems and leverage our technical expertise and knowledge to deliver solutions that improve their business performance.
The Research and Development Directorate of the Defense Health Agency (DHA), J-9 delivers value to the military and Veteran communities by shepherding innovative materiel and knowledge products from concept through final product development into the hands of providers and warfighters. MSAG is seeking a General Management Professional – HR Analyst to provide project support and analysis within the J-9 Business Support Operations’ Human Resources, Military & Manpower Team. This position may support a variety of functions, including staffing, performance management, awards, manpower, leave administration, employment processing, training and development, records management, and completing personnel transactions.
Silver Spring, MD
US Citizen and ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
Duties and responsibilities:
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
- Assists in the implementation of human resources programs by providing human resources services, including staffing, performance management, awards, manpower, leave administration, employment processing, training and development, records management, and completing personnel transactions.
- Assists in the development of human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Assists in the completion of special projects by clarifying project objective; meeting set timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; and preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in Federal or Department of Defense Human Resources Division.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- Familiarity with DoD HR Information Systems, structure, reporting requirements, and related protocols.
- Technical skills in Microsoft Access, Excel, and other information management tools.
All staff employees are eligible for paid company benefits, paid time off, sick leave and federal /national holiday pay.
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting HR information systems.
- MS SharePoint experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should apply to the position via our career portal at http://msag.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10738780
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a GREAT corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented. Find our company reviews on glassdoor.com at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/MSAG-Reviews-E812411.htm