Security Requirement: US Citizenship and DoD government security clearance NACI
Location: Fairfield, CA
Assist AFCEC/CZP-SA Regulatory Media Managers to evaluate and recommend the appropriate impact priority to AF and DoD missions and classify new legislative and regulatory proposals.
• Identify and describe impacts to applicable DoD facilities for legislation and regulations. The description must include:
o A summary of the proposed or ratified legislation or regulation
o Potential impacts to any facility o A list of affected installations or facilities
o an estimated cost to comply including any possible military exemption options under consideration Contractor analyses are to be included in the StateScape Legislative & Regulatory Tracking System.
• Weekly reports are required to be delivered, can anticipate submitting 30 weekly reports, 11 two-week reports, and an annual report for a total of 42 reports Required:
• Knowledge of prioritizing impacts in legislation for DoD missions
• Knowledge of State Legislatures and how to search in StateScape or another legislative program
• Knowledge of how legislation and regulations could impact the DoD
Educational Level/Years of Experience:
Three (3) to ten (10) years of experience with a bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Environmental, Industrial, Chemical or Health and Safety Engineering from an accredited university and have at least three (3) years of experience performing Engineering duties related to Military mission and operations.
*Position is contingent upon contract award
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) providing subject matter expertise and technology solutions for government and commercial clients since 1988. We have a rich history of working with clients to understand their business problems and leverage our technical expertise and knowledge to deliver solutions that improve their business performance.