Location: Fairfield, CA
Security Requirement: US Citizenship and DoD government security clearance NACI
1. Managing meeting logistics.
2. Organizing and preparing meeting materials.
3. Preparing status reports.
4. Utilizing and applying computer software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
5. Air Force ADP systems
6. Preparing meeting minutes and action items report.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
8. Facilitate meetings.
9. Manage work task flow.
10. Conducting task order management activities.
11. Prepare invoices and monitor scheduling of personnel.
Educational Level/Years of Experience:
Three (3) to ten (10) years of experience with a High School Diploma or equivalent. An associate degree counts as four (4) years' experience. A Bachelor's Degree counts as eight (8) years’ experience.
*Position is contingent upon contract award
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) providing subject matter expertise and technology solutions for government and commercial clients since 1988. We have a rich history of working with clients to understand their business problems and leverage our technical expertise and knowledge to deliver solutions that improve their business performance.