Location: Tobyhanna, PA
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
• Assist and sustain the Depot Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, Association of Operations Management (APICS) practices, Theory of Constraint (TOC) and LMP SAP applications.
• Assist the depot ERP/LMP/SAP Team in analyzing, developing, coordinating and implementing modernization services and best business processes for the Depot user community.
• Assist the TYAD senior Action Officer in the comprehensive analytical study and implementation of the LMP within the integration of the ERP, Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP), and other Best Business Practices and Concepts in the development, testing and implementation of the ERP/LMP/SAP solution throughout all areas of TYAD.
• Assist in and analyzes, develop, communicate, and coordinates for approval from the Command Group and applicable Directorates the phased in reorganization of the D/MM in support of the ERP. Serves as a senior member analyzing, maintaining and sustaining post implementation modernization efforts associated with ERP/LMP/SAP and productivity of future requirements affecting acquisition supply, transportation, storage, manufacturing, and depot level maintenance.
• Assist in and perform qualitative and quantitative techniques in analyzing and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and the productivity of the ERP/LMP/SAP Solution. Performs a variety of duties to determine, analyze, and evaluate the information requirements of the ERP/LMP/SAP Solution.
• Assist in operations identification and documentation of the requirement for automated logistics system and the follow-on support for automated system development and maintenance in support of the ERP/LMP/SAP Solution. Utilizing the ERP/LMP/SAP solution, analyzes, interprets, and evaluates current and proposed methods, policies, and procedures for business processes performed in support of Depot operation to include their interfaces with higher headquarters.
• Coordinate with the Business Process Owner (BPO) on requirements for modernization services and improves business processes.
• Monitor the progress of the stabilization plans, and provides solutions to any areas of weakness and submits the best solutions to Production Management.
• Provide assistance to the LMP team members and Production Management personnel in the development and re-engineering of the End-to-End Business Processes.
• In addition, it ensures accurate reporting and documentation of process modification as it applies to ERP/LMP/SAP Solution development at TYAD.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in SAP/ERP systems (SAP/LMP experience desired) and APICS knowledge.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in SAP/ERP systems (SAP/LMP experience desired) and APICS knowledge may be substituted for a degree.
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) providing subject matter expertise and technology solutions for government and commercial clients since 1988. We have a rich history of working with clients to understand their business problems and leverage our technical expertise and knowledge to deliver solutions that improve their business performance.