Location: Arlington, VA
Must have an active Secret Clearance
The Program Development, Coordination, and Support Directorate is responsible for the design, coordination, and management of OBO’s construction and renovation programs.
The Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations, Directorate of Project Development, Coordination and Support, Office of Cost Management (OBO/PDCS/COST), requires cost estimating services to complete the task requirements stated below.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track assigned workgroup’s taskings, document flow, estimate status, and progress
- Monitor due dates and remind staff of pending completion times
- Assist in date entry of estimates
- Prepare, under the supervision of senior estimators, routine or “simple” estimates
- Perform trend analysis of estimates as assigned
- Assist Cost Managers in researching items for the development of detailed cost estimates for a wide range of projects from inception to post award and project completion
- Prepare reports and draft correspondence
- Travel to and from post(s) to compile local pricing data, view proposed construction site, and to assist in meetings with contractors and local authorities
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate in meeting needs of COST customers
- Have demonstrated experience in:
- MS Excel; Word; Outlook
- Cost Estimating software
- Have a background or knowledge of construction cost estimating
- Possess at minimum a High School Diploma
* Will be upgraded to a Top Secret clearance
All staff employees are eligible for paid company benefits, paid time off, sick leave and federal /national holiday pay.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should apply to the position via our career portal at http://msag.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10738780
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a GREAT corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented. Find our company reviews on glassdoor.com at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/MSAG-Reviews-E812411.htm