Location: Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickman, Hawaii
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
Assigned Project Officers shall:
- Have at least 3 years of experience planning USAF Major Command–level, or equivalent exercises.
- Have a military officer background (preferred); rated and/or logistics experience is highly desired.
- Have a minimum of 3-years aviation background (Pilot/Navigator/Air Battle Manager/ Aircrew Member) in order to lead planning or conduct Field Training Exercises (FTXs), Command Post Exercises (CPXs), Staff Exercises STAFF-EX) or Table Top Exercises (TTX) and Engagements involving aviation assets or that are aviation centric where PACAF is the Executive Agent (EA) (i.e. NORTHERN EDGE, COMMANDO SLING, and NEPTUNE
- Be familiar with operational and logistical support requirements for exercises, deployments, and mobilizations.
- At least 50% of employees will have knowledge and/or experience with Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) and/or Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning and Execution Segments (DCAPES), with at least 1 year experience with multiple iterations (3 or more), using these systems supporting USAF Major Command - level (or equivalent) exercises, or significant deployments (i.e. movements of multiple flying units and/or personnel deployments of 200 or more in conjunction with a single event).
- Must have working knowledge of current Microsoft Office applications.
Assigned Project Officer, regardless of location should:
- Be familiar with the PACAF force structure (i.e., country location, name of Wings and NAFs, type of aircraft assigned, etc.)
- Have Air Operations Center (AOC) and/or MAJCOM/NAF Staff experience.
- At least 50% of employees have operational and/or logistical experience in the Asia-Pacific Theater.
- At least 50% of employees be familiar with financial nomenclature and documentation as well as M4S.
- At least 50% of employees be familiar with standard funding documents, such as MIPRs, AF-616s, and Comptroller Alert Messages.
- At least 50% of employees have a working knowledge of JTIMS and TSCMIS requirements and capabilities and be able to become proficient in using required capabilities with minimal training.
- Have working knowledge of USINDOPACOM/PACOM Theater Campaign Plan (TCP) and PACAF Strategy.
- At least 50% have experience in planning and executing CPXs and FTXs within the INDOPACOM AOR.
- Effective verbal and written communications. (e.g. return phone call, email or other communication) to the Government within 12 business hours.
- Ability to work and lead in a team environment with demonstrated leadership and customer interface skills.
- Ability to liaise with national-level agencies, DoD, Services, Combatant Commands and Intelligence Agencies.
- Good analytical skills and be able to operate in a demanding environment while executing multiple tasks simultaneously
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) providing subject matter expertise and technology solutions for government and commercial clients since 1988. We have a rich history of working with clients to understand their business problems and leverage our technical expertise and knowledge to deliver solutions that improve their business performance.