Active Secret Clearance required.
- Provide recommendations for graphic user interfaces within MARRS for MCTSP. The recommendation shall focus on user friendly and efficient interfaces based on MCTSP PM guidance. The recommendations are made monthly as part of the MSR.
- Provide recommendations for MARRS Management Tools that meet management requirements or improve management processes; IAW current and new ARNG-TR published Training Guidance, that enable the analyzation of MCTSP and xCTC collective training events. The recommendations shall focus on Digital Training Management System (DTMS) and collective training events integration into the MARRS system. It shall also include efficiency gains and requirements overview.
- Analyze, recommend and implement a knowledge management (KM) system for ARNG-TRC GKO and SharePoint webpage content and stored data daily.
- Provide a report to include completed collective training events, estimates for future collective training events and analysis of current and future MTC manning requirements, referred to as the MTC Capacity Study, as requested by the Center of Army Analysis (CAA).
- Conduct analysis of Army National Guard collective training events for MCTSP and xCTC. The analysis shall include the status of unit integration and utilization of the Mission Analysis, Readiness & Resource Synchronization system (MARRS); Master Calendar trends (past and future), impact(s) that the metrics have on collective training events IAW CATS, AR 220-1 and SRM, and unit(s) adherence to published ARNG-TR training guidance.
- Travel periodically to military facilities throughout the 54 States and Territories to attend government meetings IOT assess emerging requirements.
- Track and validate the utilization of the Entity Resolution Federation (ERF) system. The contractor shall provide to the MCTSP PM an ERF utilization report to include ERF utilization by location summarized as an ARNG percentage and discrepancies found between the MTC submissions and Master Calendar.
- Provide coordination for all ERF utilization workshops hosted by HQDA to include gathering, verifying, and reporting agendas, required participants, deliverables, and MOIs.
- Identify emerging requirements for all ERF suites and other WARSIM systems as they are fielded, assist with the development of presentations concerning ERF suites, and attend utilization workshops. Historically workshops have occurred once quarterly.
- Provide Draft Memorandum of Agreements (MOAs), for each of the six ARNG MTCs, to the MCTSP PM periodically. The draft MOAs shall cover all cooperation aspects between the state and the ARNG. The contractor shall assist with the staffing of MOAs through TMT to include staffing, routing, and status tracking.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a great corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented.