U.S. Army National Guard
Program Management Analyst
Active Secret Clearance Required
The Consultant shall:
- Analyze program planning data, to include estimates for the number of collective training events by fiscal year.
- Provide summary assessments of current and future ARNG training strategies impact on ARNG-TRC.
- Provide recommendations for the development of ARNG-TR strategic plans and policies, to include long-range goals, objectives, milestones, and emerging requirements to the MCTSP and xCTC PMs periodically.
- Provide a summary report of issues and recommendations discovered during program analysis and assessment of collective training events.
- Provide a report regarding ARNG-TR training policies that focus on the implementation of ARNG-TRC events and their impact to ARNG readiness levels IAW AR 220-1.
- Periodically conduct ARNG draft memoranda reviews IOT identify Army and ARNG-TR guidance conflicts. Findings shall be presented to the ARNG-TRC branch chief, MCTSP and xCTC PMs and will focus on overlapping requirements, direct guidance conflicts, and recommendations for addressing issues.
- Track all ARNG-TR personnel traveling TDY and make recommendations to the ARNG-TR XO for DTS approval and scheduling conflicts.
- Provide a rollup of all government conferences per G3 and HQDA-TRS distro-lists that are relevant to the ARNG-TRC to include management reviews, quarterly training reviews, ARNG training directorate conferences, National Simulation Center conferences, Combined Arms Center Training (CACT) conferences, G6 Mission Command conferences, MTC Users Workshops, Initial Planning Conferences, and HQDA-TR meetings.
- Provide a report as part of the MSR with analysis of data trends, equipment fielding(s), utilization metrics, and emerging requirements to the ARNG-TR program manager.
- Assist the ARNG-TRC branch with disseminating, presenting, and making recommendations to budgetary guidance that MCTSP and xCTC PMs develop. Provide program relevant input and recommendations to funding documents to include Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs), Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Purchase Requests, Support Agreements, Inter- and Intra-agency Agreements, and Funding Authorization Document (FADs).
- Produce budgetary reports to include General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS), RM Online, E Probe, GKO, SharePoint, and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) data focusing on the status of funding for ARNG MTCs and MDEPS utilized by ARNG-TRC and include data that spans two prior fiscal years through at least three future fiscal years.
Position is contingent upon contract award
- Provide the ARNG-TRC branch with assistance in MTC budget reviews annually. Analyze xCTC funding request from the States and provide a report that focuses on funding requirements and where the request ties into the established G3 priorities.
- Review all MDEP transfer request memoranda from the MTC commander for MDEP spending violations. monthly.
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a great corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented.