MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) providing subject matter expertise and technology solutions for government and commercial clients since 1988. We have a rich history of working with clients to understand their business problems and leverage our technical expertise and knowledge to deliver solutions that improve their business performance.
We seek a dynamic, forward thinking, self-motivated training pro with experience supporting IT projects. MSAG supports key Federal Government clients and we are looking for someone to support our client within the Department of State. It would be helpful if the candidate has worked in the Federal space. This role requires someone who, from the word “go”, can create and deliver training for an updated IT system to be released in 2019. This candidate will also help with broad communications informing various audiences of an upcoming new application release.
· Strategically plan, develop, and deliver training to remote end-users in a variety of formats- including but not limited to instructor led training, reference guide, and short training videos based in Captivate.
· Proactively analyze the needs of the different user audiences and tailoring the training to address those needs in the new and soon to be released cloud-based application.
· Candidate must be flexible and adaptable to meet changing program needs and requirements related to the training and development tight project deployment deadlines
· Ability to turn around finished training products by coordinating with some outsourcing vendors under tight deadlines to facilitate application deployment with solid training materials.
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
· Effectively and continuously, communicate the bureau’s message to customers and partners.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
· Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs in order to be a successful advocate for the customer.
· Work with project managers to assist as a communication focused consultant, keeping the voice of the customer in mind.
· Training background as this role will lead the development of training materials
· Instructional Design is a plus
· Exceptional communication and organizational skills
· Secret Clearance or clearable
· Camtasia and/or Captivate
· Experience with MS Project
MSAG has a great corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented. Find our company reviews on glassdoor.com at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/MSAG-Reviews-E812411.htm