Location: Falls Church, VA
MSAG is seeking a pro-active mid-level Contracts Administrator to administer company contracts and subcontracts from inception to close-out in close coordination with the Chief Financial Officer. The Contracts Administrator will develop, negotiate, and administer contract and subcontract agreements and acquisition aspects in new business proposals and existing IDIQ subcontracts/task orders with Fixed Price, Fixed Price Level of Effort, Time and Material and Cost Reimbursement subcontracts of moderate dollar value, risk, creativity, and complexity. The Contracts Administrator interacts regularly with programs, contracts, project control, finance, business development, and customers as required.
- Draft and negotiate NDAs, teaming agreements, SOW, and other documents supporting contractual relationships. Responsible for review of basic contract and subcontract terms and possess ability to add line-item language into contracts for certain specialized services for review by the Senior Acquisition Executive.
- Enter of and ensure quality of input data into JAMIS Prime (contracts, mods, employees, consultants, labor categories) – add job codes and amend timecards when needed, contracts, and other related information
- Meet contract requests and process contract documents in a timely manner to include development of written correspondence and documentation. Draft and revise templates as appropriate.
- Build and maintain long-term working relationships or partnerships between MSAG, and it’s various internal and external clients.
- Coordinate and communicate to all personnel as applicable regarding contract docs and subcontract docs and ensure contractual requirements are fulfilled. This could include tracking of contract deliverable schedule and submittal, ensuring adherence to contract and subcontract requirements, response to questions concerning contract structure and modifications, and as appropriate, evaluation and audit of subcontractor’s performance against contractual obligations.
- Responsible for data integrity of electronic contract summaries and physical contract files. Oversee maintenance and enhancement of contract repository.
- Reviews solicitation requests to ensure compliance with terms and conditions of RFP. Assist in developing contractual letters and certifications in response to proposal requirements. As applicable, work with the Proposal Team to create subcontractor RFPs in accordance with RFP terms and communicate these documents as appropriate.
- Manage annual contractual requirements (i.e. certificates of insurance, training requirements, etc.)
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices, market trends, and assist in development and improvement of corporate contractual policies and procedures to improve business improvement.
- The successful candidate will use his or her in expertise in managing and administering large-scale Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts, General Services Administration (GSA) contracts, Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC) and Multiple Award Contracts (MAC).
- Support periodic contract portfolio reviews to ensure compliance with contract set-up and adherence to the master agreement terms and conditions
- Timely submission and completion of required data input into government Systems (GSA CPRM, ESRS)
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations or equivalent. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 5-8+ relevant years of experience administering GSA GWACS (OASIS, ALLIANT) and Schedules, and MACS (Seaport-e) contracting environment
- Work experience using FAR, DFARS and other agency supplements terms and conditions
- Ability to adapt to changing work assignments and shifting priorities
- Strong time management skills, multi-task ability and able to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and assignments under minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytic skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using GSA eBuy, ITSS (CPRM), and other GSA/GWAC/MAC applications
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products including MS Word, SharePoint, and Excel.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
- NCMA certification or equivalent
- Experience with Jamis Prime ERP system