Solution Technical Architect
The primary responsibilities of the Solution/Technical Architect include:
- Interfacing with clients to define user requirements and to discuss issues, questions, and project status.
- Work closely with the EA and KM team towards development of a scalable cloud enabled BI Analytics platform.
- Creating high-level design and architecture drawings, technically validating the solution with the EA and KM Team.
- Lead end to end technical design and manage the enterprise BI platform to deliver robust, scalable, and efficient EA reporting capabilities.
- Build, manage and maintain code base and schemas.
- Provide documentation, training, and support for designed solutions to operations and stakeholders.
- Up-to-date knowledge of new cutting edge technologies around Single Sign-On, Mobile development, DevOps, Software Applications etc.
- Apply the best of breed Agile methodologies towards software development practices alongside the PMO office to track and deliver results.
- Active DOD/DSS SECRET security clearance or higher.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a related Information Technology field.
- Experience in Microservices Architecture, Docker, ElasticSearch, MongoDB & SQL, PL/SQL, Java / Java script, Microsoft .NETContainer Orchestration, Web API, C# ASP.NET, Redis Cache, Big Data Analytics (Hadoop, Python), Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services.
- Familiarity with State Department and the Managing State Projects for Information Technology (MSP-IT) project cycle.
- Security, architecture, and industry certifications such as AWS Solution Architect.
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with User Interface designs and mockups.
- Experience with business process improvement or business process re-engineering.
- Previous experience working with Federal Government clients is highly desirable.