Program Analyst, Jr.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
• Provides technical/engineering support in system architecture, system design, integration and technical management.
• Assist in providing technical inputs to various system engineering processes including PKI, two factor authentication, Security information and event management.
• Contribute to and assist in preparation and presentation of systems assurance reviews.
• Assist in developing and implementing installation plans.
• Contribute and support teams in developing application and technical plans.
• Identifies requirements and deficiencies in hardware and software products.
• Reviews current systems and makes technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency.
• Assist in preparation and presentation of systems assurance reviews.
• Stays up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
• Evaluates new hardware and software technologies.
• Function collaboratively as part of a large 400+ person team in a fast-paced, customer oriented environment.
* Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
* 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
* Exceptional reliability specific to attendance and timeliness required.
* Superior communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels of an organization.
* Superior attention to detail and ability to capture clear and concise notes.
* Excellent organizational and time/task management skills are required.
* Ability to work efficiently without supervision. Good at managing and prioritizing and multitasking for himself/herself.
* A polished, professional demeanor with good interpersonal skills.
software remediation/security experience
* Candidates must be US citizens and will be required to undergo a background investigation in order to be granted access to classified information.