Enterprise Service Desk Lead
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Current SECRET
LOCATION: Quantico, VA
The Enterprise Service Desk Lead is a key team leader that ensures onsite incident resolution to Government personnel and remote assistance to offsite locations. Additionally, there is occasionally the need for surge support (i.e., outside normal operations or during unusual circumstances, such as: excessive call volume, technical failure, power interruption, damage to facility, system maintenance, system upgrades, or significant reduction in workforce due to an emergency).
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 5 years of IT Service Desk Experience, 5 years of Remedy experience.
Bachelor’s Degree or 7 years of IT Service Desk experience for DoD customers.
Microsoft OS, CompTia, HDI Certifications
PRIMARY DUTY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supervise the performance of the Enterprise Service Desk Team. The Enterprise Service Desk Team uses Remedy as the central repository used by information systems personnel for resolving all requests, incidents, and changes. The following are the Remedy service modules currently in use:
• The Incident Management module
• The Change Management module
• The Asset Management module
• The Knowledge Management module
• The Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
• The Action Request (AR) Server
• Remedy Dashboard
• Remedy training for IT Personnel
• Site Information Database
The Enterprise Service Desk Lead will be deeply familiar with Remedy and the use of these modules.
The Enterprise Service Desk Lead will also be responsible for the following:
- Staff and operate Service Desk and applications (Tier-1) support in a way that ensures appropriate onsite and remote coverage for the Network during the Government's core work hours, on-call requirements, surge requirements and authorized outages.
- Process and resolved network issues and elevate applications issues to Tier-2 service desk for local and remote users.
- Ensure that user accounts are created in accordance with Information Assurance access control policy.
-Upgrade Remedy as necessary and maintain the system and its modules to exploit new feature sets and address vulnerabilities critical to the network and in support of users.
-Maintain the Remedy Knowledge Database and contribute to documented solutions contained therein.
*Position Contingent Upon Contract Award