Location: Naples, Italy
- The candidate will be responsible for administration support activities (e.g., timekeeping, travel, security, safety, move coordination, workforce, budgets, personnel actions) our client organization.
- The candidate will advise managers on administrative matters (e.g., communication, correspondence, purchasing).
- The candidate will act as liaison for travelers by making travel arrangements, preparing travel orders and completing travel vouchers
- The candidate will assist the office staff with travel support, creation of itineraries, processing travel orders requests and vouchers.
- The candidate will be responsible to coordinate and make travel arrangements (e.g., schedule transportation, make reservations for lodging, prepare travel orders) by travel regulations.
- The candidate will assist with personnel security process (e.g., initiate personnel security investigations) for command.
- The candidate will be responsible to analyze plans, projects, or programs to determine if resources are adequate.
- The candidate will be responsible for collect, synthesize and analyze monthly data related to installation operational activity.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining database of shared resources for human resources programs, allowance and differentials and other Total Force Management related programs on a weekly basis.
- The candidate will be responsible for recommend process improvement and efficiency on data collection and reporting procedures on a weekly basis.
- Assist in preparation and printing of updates, briefs, and reports associated with various client’s functions on a daily basis
*Position is contingient on contract award
- Secret or Interim Secret required for this position
- Bachelors’ and 1-3 years’ experience
- Proficient in English and use of MS product suite