The Budget Analyst analyzes immediate and long-term counter-narcotics resource requirements of our client's personnel review, budget issues in accordance with annual counter-narcotics program, and budget-submission guidance.
- Analyze counter-narcotics program, budget, and execution data for accuracy of technical treatment, content, and supporting narrative justification and compliance with DoD budgetary policy and guidance and prepare, for USG personnel review, program packages supporting execution of the DoD counter-narcotics appropriation.
- Assist USG personnel through workload modeling, efficiency studies, fact finding, feasibility studies, “should-cost” analyses, and other related analyses for counter-narcotics portfolios in Africa, Europe, and Central Asia.
- Expert knowledge and application of the principles and implementing processes associated with PPBES and the Federal budget processes (external to DoD), including Congressional authorizations and appropriations, counter-narcotics funding authorities, Office of Management and Budget and Treasury policies, directives, and regulations in order to assist USG personnel with development, implementation, and administration of counternarcotics funds execution and control procedures through internal reprogramming of appropriated DoD counternarcotics funds.
- Master’s degree in a field of study relevant to the expertise required by (for example accounting, auditing, business administration, finance, etc.).
- Ten (10) years of experience providing a similar caliber of services to the services described to very senior general officer or flag officer ranks in the U.S. Armed Forces or SES levels within DoD or other government agencies (or equivalent industry levels).
- TOP SECRET Security Clearance (SCI Eligible)