Support deployments of U.S. conventional or U.S. special operations forces for counternarcotics operations worldwide.
- Analyze deployment orders for accuracy of technical treatment, content, and supporting narrative justification and compliance with DoD authorities, policies, and processes and prepare, for USG personnel review, staffing packages supporting execution of deployment orders.
- Analyze after action reports for performance information and provide assessments, for USG personnel review, of opportunities for improving performance.
- Expert knowledge and judgement to integrate DoD strategic guidance, planning documents, and training trends, including those produced by the OSD, Joint Staff, GCCs, Military Departments, Defense Agencies, USSOCOM, and NGB, into the highly technical analysis of deployment orders.
- Understanding and application of the Global Force Management (GFM) process, including the GFM Allocation Plan (GFMAP) and Joint Operational Planning and Execution System (JOPES).
- Strong interpersonal skills and frequent interaction with the staff of the Secretary of Defense to coordinate GFMAP modifications via the Secretary of Defense Orders Book (SDOB).
- Master’s degree in a field of study relevant to the expertise required (for example military science, military studies, strategic studies, leadership, etc.).
- Ten (10) years of experience providing a similar caliber of services to the services described to very senior general officer or flag officer ranks in the U.S. Armed Forces or SES levels within DoD or other government agencies (or equivalent industry levels).
- TOP SECRET Security Clearance (SCI Eligible)