We have an opening for a Senior Advisor Multilateral Diplomacy to support the Office of the US Global AIDS Coordinator at the US Department of State. The position will be located in Washington DC. Additional information about S/GAC and PEPFAR is available at www.pepfar.gov.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee strategy, management, and performance monitoring of Global Fund technical assistance resources.
- Assist the U.S. board representatives to the Global Fund and UNAIDS (and the U.S. committee representatives to the Global Fund) to meet their obligations as stewards of U.S. government resources to those entities.
- Assist in managing the processes to monitor and respond to correspondence from the Office of Board Affairs and respond to updates on the Global Fund and PCB extranet sites.
- Provide advise and help guide the preparation of Board and Committee Meetings by other multilateral staff, and prepare and clear position papers through the interagency.
- The incumbent will convene and facilitate the interagency policy group monthly meetings.
- The incumbent will ensure that S/GAC's multilateral advisors manage and support the interagency budget team in disbursements of payments to the Global Fund and UNAIDS in a timely manner.
- Assist S/GAC's Congressional team in producing required reports related to the Global Fund and answer inquiries from other offices and agencies pertaining to the work of multilateral organizations on HIV/AIDS Strategy.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- The ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required.
Interested candidates should apply to the position via our career portal at http://msag.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10825168
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a great corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented. Find our company reviews on glassdoor.com at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/MSAG-Reviews-E812411.htm