MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is recruiting for a VMMC Consulting Clinician and Technical Advisor
to work at the U.S. Department of State in S/GAC. This is a contract position. Additional information about S/GAC and PEPFAR is available at www.pepfar.gov
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as S/GAC technical lead on PEPFAR programming, policy, and strategic direction related to Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC).
- Serve as Ex-Officio chair for the VMMC Technical Working Group (TWG).
- Support the analysis of data related to VMMC, including optimal implementation strategies, geographic and site-level analyses, best practices to promote greater efficiencies and impact.
- Promote initiatives to improve the quality of VMMC through implementation of appropriate procedures and quality assurance programs.
- Provide technical guidance on VMMC with other subject matter experts, multilateral partners, and within the PEPFAR program and by representing PEPFAR at technical consultations.
- Collaborate with Program Quality prevention advisor and other OGAC staff on enhancing HIV prevention, and other technical topics.
- Collaborate with other units in S/GAC including Private Sector Engagement, Multilateral, Congressional Affairs, etc. and respond to requests for information, briefing documents, etc. as needed.
- Oversee review of VMMC adverse events and reporting including:
- Participate in teleconference calls with S/GAC and agency staff and on the ground PEPFAR VMMC program clinical staff to discuss the clinical course for each case (multiple calls often required to discuss evolving situation)
- Timely completion of Form #3/Headquarters Clinical Assessment Form with a clinical summary, outstanding issues, impressions and recommendations
- Literature review as needed
- Review of HQ policies and other VMMC-related documents, as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Position requires a Public Trust.
Interested candidates should apply to the position via our career portal at http://msag.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10738780
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a GREAT corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented. Find our company reviews on glassdoor.com at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/MSAG-Reviews-E812411.htm