MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is looking for a Deputy Program Manager to assist the Program Manager for a Marine Corps customer. An active Secret clearance is required for this role
The consultant shall demonstrate the ability to perform the following requirements:
-In the absence of the PM, supervise the Program Team and ensure effective execution of all objectives. Interface as required with Government personnel in support of the Government’s Objectives. The Deputy PM will assist the PM in the following:
- Communicate with Government personnel via reports, meetings, program status updates, Periodic Management Reviews (PMRs), etc.
- Mitigate and manage risks for program issues and risks for network issues and outages .
- Notify the Government of and, where applicable, obtain Government approval for, any significant events that may impact the program.
- Provide Data management and Government access to the data.
- Recommend continuous process improvements for all Program Objectives.
- Ensure Team personnel have the education, certification, experience, and clearances sufficient to fulfill, manage, operate, maintain, and/or sustain, where applicable, the Program Objectives.
- Provide support for the development, writing and implementation of processes for establishing an Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) framework, such as the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and the International Standards Organization (ISO) 20000 standard.
- Provide Market Research support by providing specifications and other information needed to recommend upgrades to procure hardware, software, or other upgradable maintenance support items necessary to support the USMC network infrastructure.
When not assisting the PM in daily duties or standing in in his absence, the Deputy PM will provide Asset Management in support of the Program. IT Asset Management duties will be to identify, organize, and track software, hardware, and network devices to include warranties, licenses and managing configuration changes across the enterprise. The existing Remedy Asset Management software is the Government repository for this data. The Deputy PM will do the following:
- Track hardware, network devices, telecommunications equipment, and software assets, versions, licenses and warranties.
- Identify, organize, control, and record software and hardware configuration changes.
- Identify redundancies or shortfalls in licensing, warranty, or spares.
- Report hardware and software warranty status, service status, excess or shortage and version information to the Government on a monthly basis.
Interested candidates should email their resume and a cover letter to Recruiting@msag.net, with the position title in the subject line, or apply to the position via our career portal at http://msag.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10271065
Position is contingent upon contract award.
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a GREAT corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented. Find our company reviews on glassdoor.com at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/MSAG-Reviews-E812411.htm