MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is recruiting for a Unified Communications Lead to be located in Quantico, VA
Unified Communications Lead
The Unified Communications Lead will support the Enterprise Directory and Messaging (EDM) Services for the network. EDM is composed of services, which include, but are not limited to: Microsoft Active directory Domain Services, Network Storage and Backups, Disaster Recovery, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync, Internet Services, Domain Naming System (DNS), Data at Rest (DAR) Encryption, Host Based Security System (HBSS), Patch and Upgrade Management and Electronic Software Distribution (ESD), System Monitoring, Core Image Build and distribution, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Identity and Access Management, Virtual Environment, Databases, Application Server Services, Hardware Management, Software and Asset management software, McAfee ePO, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Enterprise Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft SCOM, Microsoft SCVMM, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft TMG, Linux, and Microsoft SQL server.
PRIMARY DUTY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Unified Communications Lead will support and supervise the following:
-Manage the Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) and ensure it is configured according to DISA STIGs, DoD, and USMC policies.
- Plan, install, operate and maintain Unified Communications services.
- Update and maintain the SOPs that support unified communications.
- Provide O&M support for all UC capabilities including, Voice, instant messaging, and mobile communications.
- Provide support for mobile telephone service deployments, account setup with provider, troubleshooting, configuration, and migration to provider services.
- Provide coordination and resolution with the DOD Mobility Classified and Unclassified Capability (DMCC/UC) in support of mobile device management services.
- Provide mobile device end-user support and incident resolution including, but not limited to, device setup and configuration, problem/resolution, hotspot management, application support, and email configuration.
- Provide wireless billing management including, but not limited to, invoice reconciliation, usage and billing analysis, and recommending efficiencies in wireless usage.
- Provide Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) desk phone support to include deployments, troubleshooting, configuration, problem management, training, and maintenance.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc report regarding UC incident reporting (by category and region) and resolution.
6 years of Unified Communications experience.
Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years experience
Meet or exceed DoD 8570.1 requirements as follows: Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II which consists of either: Security+ CE, GSEC, or SSCP
**Position is contingent upon contract award**
Interested candidates should email their resume and a cover letter to Recruiting@msag.net, with the position title in the subject line, or apply to the position via our career portal at http://msag.catsone.com/careers/
MicroSystems Automation Group (MSAG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Falls Church, VA. Since our beginning in 1986, we have provided technology solutions for Government and Commercial clients. Our company has a great corporate culture and is very customer and employee oriented. Find our company reviews on glassdoor.com at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/MSAG-Reviews-E812411.htm